White Diamond Elysium Snake Bangle
Elysium is the name for paradise in Classical Greek Mythology. Admission to the Elysium was reserved for mortals related to the gods and other heroes. This snake was inspired by the biblical story of the snake that tempted Eve in paradise. This Lilor Jewels snake made of diamonds and ruby eyes, however, did not trick any woman.
- Available in 18k yellow, rose, or white gold
- Diamond weight: 2.25 carats
- Ruby weight: 0.04 carats
- XXS (5.5-inch circumference)
- XS (6-inch circumference)
- Small is the standard size (6.5-inch circumference)
- Medium (7-inch circumference)
*Each piece is custom made. Please allow 5-9 weeks for delivery.
Additional sizes available. Please contact us: email@example.com